A place where I can chronicle my family's journey through cancer. A place where WE can discuss our concerns. A place where WE can inspire each other. A place for hope.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Hellllll Nah

On my way to calgary for another day of treatment....SANS my ipod. I may be calm and reserved on the surface (at the moment), but inside exists a raging banshee that WILL NOT cease to freak out until I find the whereabouts of the device in question. The last time I had it was at the gym and I am praying to the misplaced-items gods that I did not leave it there. I might as well have misplaced my first-born child. Am I being dramatic, you ask? Not at all. Today I embark on a quest to find my first-born and sew it into my arm so I never ever lose it again (we can discuss charging another time). Wish me luck!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment