A place where I can chronicle my family's journey through cancer. A place where WE can discuss our concerns. A place where WE can inspire each other. A place for hope.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No Pee

Four simple words: 24-hr Urine Test

I saw this little note in the bathroom today and thought it was cute. I'm sure you can all relate to the pains of this test. Last time we forgot to collect, and the whole test was RUINED! It's enough to throw someone into a conniption fit of epic proportions.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time coming up with more than a a few tablespoons when the docs request that test (am on dialysis but still have a little pee). It is such a hassle! for so little volume, how can they possibly run tests on that? Not a fan of the 24-hour urine test.

    ReplyDelete