A place where I can chronicle my family's journey through cancer. A place where WE can discuss our concerns. A place where WE can inspire each other. A place for hope.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7:0

It is exactly 7 days until my mom gets her stem cells reintroduced into her body (Day 00). Honestly, I think I am more anxious and nervous about this procedure than my mom is! She is actually very prepared to go in, but I can't help but feel a little terrified. Everything is just happening so fast. Hopefully it'll be the same for recovery as well... Prayer Warriors, please send a message to God that everything will go well. That this is the very last thing she will need before a long, deep, drug-free remission. Thank you.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment