A place where I can chronicle my family's journey through cancer. A place where WE can discuss our concerns. A place where WE can inspire each other. A place for hope.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PRAISE JESUS!

Just finished our first round of checkups with our doctor and everything went really well! We got the results back from mom's chromosomal test and everything came back normal. You have NO idea how relieved I was to hear this. Like, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I went into calgary extremely nervous and anxious and came out overjoyed! When we were sitting in the room waiting, I sent out a silent prayer pleading that everything would be ok. Once I heard the news, my mind was a huge blur of "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU"s for about a good two minutes. I feel like a kid on christmas morning. THAT is how happy I am :) I don't think my parents understand how good this news really is, because if it came back abnormal with any sort of chromosomal deletion, that would have been some bad news bears. So, I'm ecstatic, but my parents probably think I snuck a dose of my moms Dex or something (it makes you really hyper and energetic. Think... The mom from "There's Something About Mary"). The only thing is that they forgot to mark off the correct things for her blood test so we won't be able to know exactly how well the chemo has been working until next week... But since she started chemo, the pressure in her back has almost completely disappeared, which is an excellent sign! The doc says that he expects her to go into remission after stem cell therapy! Bahhhh so happyyyyy :D. Tonight, we celebrate!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment